Sunday, August 8, 2010

due date.

8.8.2010
The big day is here!

...and I still look like this:
Photobucket
and this:
Photobucket
and this:
Photobucket
and this:
Photobucket
and this:
Photobucket
and this:
Photobucket
and....that.


And hey, that's okay.
Baby Bob has been operating on his own schedule for the past 5 years... I certainly don't expect that to change now! He'll know when he's ready, and we will all be here waiting to kiss the junk out of him when he comes! (No wonder he's hiding out.)

Now, I'm getting back into bed.
It is tired in here!
Happy Sunday everyone!

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Everytime your blog pops up, I keep thinking it must be the one annoucing your sweet baby!

J.R. and Tammy said...

I like the one of you at the hillbilly lake in SF! My kids love that place. Hope everything goes well for you and that you get to meet your new little one soon! I wish I could freeze my little nugget at 9 months. That is my fav age!

Merrilee said...

You are so beautiful! Pregnancy never looked better! Just a matter of days and you get to fall in love at first sight all over again! Good Luck can't wait for pics!

Maddy said...

You look absolutely stunning!!! I was half expecting to see your baby arrival post today :) I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for his big arrival!

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

You look great, OMG, cute, gorgeous. Totally a yummy mommy.

Aly Sharette said...

Oh man, I so wish David and I were in Utah instead of Florida so we can come see you and BB(when he comes). We can't wait for all the cute pics and posts that are to come!