Sunday, August 8, 2010

While we wait for a baby to surface...

We might as well laugh at Tom Cruise.
What?
Can YOU think of a better way to pass the
non-labor-y,
never-ending wussy contraction,
"no baby yet"
time?

Okay then.
Laughing at Tom Cruise it is.



And we might as well laugh at Darth Vader while we're at it...

Ha ha ha ha!!
Highlights:
"It's uh, round about." - "Correct!"
"You should have seen his face when I told him I was his father!"

And now we should be just about desperate enough to laugh at funny cats.
Wait, lemme check.
Yep.
Funny cats it is.





And finally, we have my all-time favorite: the butt sniffing/fainting monkey.


Consider yourselves enlightened.
(You're welcome.)

1 comment:

Lisa Lou said...

When the world doesn't make sense, I always turn to Tommy to straighten it out for me. He's an actor who believes in Aliens. Why wouldn't you?