Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Bob's Nursery is being featured!

Photobucket

The lovely Nicole at Chic and Cheap Nursery has decided to make Baby Bob's nursery the "Nursery of the Week" on her awesome website! Yaaay! Be sure to go over there and leave some love! ALSO - if you click over there, you get to find out what Baby Bob's real name is going to be! Fancy that. ;)

(Lemme know what you think of the name...but only if it's nice. I am an overly-emotional, solid 40 weeks prego after all! You can be mean later...)

9 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Love the name!!

Lisa Lou said...

Super cool! That nursery deserved some recognition.

The Sole Sisters Collective said...

I like the name...what does Kortland think of it?

Nursery looks great, I like the colours.

Harrison's said...

I love, love the nursery! SO clean, welcoming, and refreshing. I hate clutter but I'm not always so great at not having it! And I REALLY like the name. So happy for you. Hope everything goes well with your labor and delivery. Take care.

Tonia said...

That's so awesome that you got featured! I love the name!!

"Miss Kris" said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations on 1) the Featured Nursery, 2) the CUTE name and 3) Having your baby! You're amazing, Laura!

LMS said...

Love the name.

Anonymous said...

Hate the name!
Hate the room!
Hate the colors!
Hate the furnishings!
Hate the weather...
Are you NOW mad enough to go into anger labor and birf that bebe boy!

I love you!

♥♥♥ mom ♥♥♥

Rachel said...

Love the name, Love the nursery!! YOU ROCK!!!