Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kortland's Prayer Tonight

Heavenly Father,
Photobucket
I'm thankful for this day.
Bless Nancy.
Bless Jill.
Bless LeeAnn.
Bless Holden... Oh wait! Holden's all better now, so I guess I should stop saying that.
Photobucket
I'm thankful that I could have a fun time playing at Holden's today... I'm thankful that I could have fun riding bikes at the church with R. and Holden.
Photobucket
But I'm NOT thankful that R. and Holden started spitting onto bark pieces and throwing them at my head.
Photobucket
Please bless that I can go to Jumping Jacks tomorrow.
Photobucket
And bless that I can go play with Jack at Grandma Headlee's again... and eat lots of popsicles.
Photobucket
In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen.


So, can you guess what my favorite part was?
Ahhhh... boys will be boys!