Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So Cool!

My cute friend's husband has a design company that got hired for a really cool Disney Project, and I just have to brag about the fact that I even know these people! Drennan is probably the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I know, I know, you guys all think I'm a pretty excitable gal and may be prone to a wee bit of exaggeration from time to time, so I decided to drum up some proof.

Told ya so. (Yeah, and I'm pretty sure she's also one of the nicest/smartest/coolest people I've ever met...so go figure. How is that fair?) Anyway, I digress.

I was so impressed by the work of Lee, Stephen, and the team at Sandman, that I just had to blog and to say congratulations guys! That is such a huge account and you did wonderful, believable, polished work. Too cool! I wanted to give you all a link so you can watch the trailer, and I REALLY think a big group of us moms should go do lunch somewhere fun and then take our kids to see a matinee of this movie when it comes out in March. It actually looks like a great show. (which I think is REALLY hard to find these days.) I'm 99.9% certain that Kort will love it. SandmanStudios created/developed the "motion graphics" that you see at the opening of the trailer and a few throughout the film as well.

Oh, and by the way, I am perfectly aware of the fact that I haven't used the word "cool" so many times in a single page of text since I was a BJ Butler obsessed ninth grader...but get over it. I think this is really, really cool!

Here is the link to go view the trailer.

(click on the theatrical trailer button to view the full trailer. Sometimes it stalls, but just put the cursor on the screen and a play button will pop up and if you click on it, it will make the film go again. I had to push it a couple of times, but it was worth it. I'm really excited about the movie. It has the flipping adorable blonde girl from Bridge to Terabithia and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in it. Kortland is pretty in love with her...yet another reason why I think he'll love the movie.)

No comments: