Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I loved these shots...
(Kortland playing in the bottom of Milsite Reservoir. It's almost completely empty during the fall and winter months, but we used to cliff dive in this very spot.)
I took like, a million pictures on our last trip through Ferron two weekends ago, and I've been going through the photos and trying to weed out my favorites. I shot waaaay too many, and it's going to take me forever to get through them all, so I hope I will be getting around to tackling an enormous, overly-reminsencent
"why I have an unhealthy love/hate relationship with Ferron, Utah" post
(which I'm sure you'll be holding your breaths for ;) Those of you who know me may be surprised to learn that the loves are starting to outnumber the hates...I know, go figure. --but in case I don't ever get around to it...these are few gems I just couldn't resist blogging.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Such a handsome little guy!