Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kortland's 5th Birthday Party

We had a "Super Relay Challenge" for Kort's 5th Birthday party. We had 21 (yikes!) kids show up to party with us, and we all had a great time. The Kids had a watermelon relay and waterballoon fight. Kort had a great time, and we really enjoyed catching up with all of our great friends!

The boys got bags of candy and a Magnetic Dinosaur toy for party favors.
Water Balloon Fight

Grace, Max, and Jack
(Wow, do kids get any better looking than that?)

And no... I didn'tcut the cake open in order to display the terribly clever checker board design that I made all by myself. The cake was like that because at midnight the night before (when I was finally getting around to baking) Bella decided to taste test it for me! I was so tired and so angry! I cut away everything she had bit (by a lot), climbed into bed, threw the covers over my head, called myself an idiot (like twenty times), and cried myself to sleep. Yep. Good times.
The Girls got a bag of candy and High School Musical Lip Gloss
They were thrilled.
I need a girl.
And at least two more boys.
The end.
This is my party face :)
Watermelon Relay
(Can ya'll sense the urgency?)

No comments: