Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Camera!

I think I've died and gone to mega-pixel Heaven...
I finally got a new camera! It was supposed to be my birthday present, but I was still researching cameras until NOW! I was looking for a point and shoot (Digital SLRs are still a LITTLE too scary, but I'm workin up to it) in the $400.00 range. It was between the NIKON COOLPIX P80, a SONY somethin or other, and a $500.00 CANNON gadget. THEN I read some on-line reviews where people were raving about the PANASONIC LUMIX fz18 and got pretty excited about it. The guy at the camera shop confirmed that it was the best buy for money (it has an amazing LEICA lens) and I finally brought it home today! yay! RIP 4 mega-pixel Kodak nightmare! I ran that camera into the ground - seriously. Anyway. I'm obviously not that great with it yet, but I'm having fun!














5 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! So happy for you! That 3rd picture of Kortland is to die for!

Natasha Ireland said...

His Face belongs on the side of my mall shopping bag. Gorgeous boy.

The Smith's said...

Congrats on the camera. Brent finally allowed me to get my camera in march and its awesome. I can't even tell you how many pictures I have taken since then. But if you do get brave I recommend a SLR they are the best camera and you will never go back. I love mine and they aren't that hard to work with. But can't wait to see all the new pics.

Jen Nelson said...

Fabulous pictures! I'm so jealous!
Eek! It is official! I'm getting a new camera for Christmas!

Loves!

Katie said...

Kort is so stinkin cute! I assume you have him modeling too? Cute kid!!!