Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear Sweaty Chix Fitness,

I have a confession to make...

I may or may not have cheated on you... with another gym.

I'm sorry baby!

I didn't mean it!

And I regretted it INSTANTLY! {I promise.}

They had spin bikes, baby....and you know how I have a bad ankle and really wanted to try spin bikes!!! But their spin bikes were so not worth it, gurl. I've learned my lesson.

I love YOU, baby!
I love Jenny's awesome Hot Yoga classes!
I love how Wendy's weights class is actually SAFE, and how she emphasizes good technique while still kicking my bootie. I love how she is funny. I love how she is sincere and encouraging.

I also love that you have a fun play room where Tens can kick it with other cute kids.

I love your Zumba classes {despite the fact that I do Latin like THE most unfortunate white girl....} 

And I am REALLY excited to do some U Jam!!!!! WHEN can I do some dang U-Jam!!!!????

So, anyways...
I DO hope you'll forgive me, you Sweaty, Chix-y, gym of all gyms.
You're the only one for me.

Xo,
Lola

No comments: