Monday, July 23, 2012

Photobucket

Well hello there friends, long time no see...or hear...or write. We've been busy around here with a sixteen year old, and an eight year old, and the sassiest "almost-2-year-old" on the block {or planet, one might dare to presume}. I've also been barfy/nauseous taking Metformin again in the {very prayerful} hopes that we might {please please please please PLEEEEEASE} have another baby. But alas, the Metformin doesn't seem to be quite as magical this time around... that, and my ovaries are probably even older and more lame-er-rer, than they were 3 years ago. 

Sigh.

But I digress. I wanted to tell you about the fun make-over project I have been taking part in. A hair-stylist/make-up-artist neighbor moved in down the street from me, and she wanted me to photograph her makeover clients so she could show her work on her blog. It has been really fun, and more and more people are asking to do these make-over/photoshoots,and I realized that I never told my friends or family about them. So, now I'm telling you. Here it is:

Makeover: $40.00 
Wash, cut - if desired-, and style + full make up application.

Photoshoot: $40.00
One location only {hint: it's on my back deck} and you get a disc of at least 5 fully edited images. {The images in this post should give you a very clear idea of what this shoot entails. They are glamorous head-shots that focus completely on the face.

That's a grand total of $80.00 for everything.

You don't HAVE to schedule a make over in order to do a photo shoot, and vice-versa. However, I WOULD recommend doing the make over because Carlie is AMAZING and you will love the tips and tricks you learn from being styled by her. Plus, the pics end up looking phenomenal.She is just that good.

I am happy to photograph any age group so long as the person is old enough to cooperate with the photoshoot. {Sorry, toddlers, this probably excludes most of you!} I've photographed little ones as young as four, BUT they loved the camera and were excited to be in the lime light. This is the personality type your little one needs in order to be a good candidate for this type of shoot.

So that's my schpeal, shoot me an email to schedule or to ask questions! {ldugovic@yahoo.com} 

Without further ado, the photos:
       

Hannah  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Carissa
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 


Andee
Photobucket
 


Rebecca and Ellie
Photobucket
       Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket 

Hillary Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Jordan
Photobucket Photobucket 


Bunny Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Lexi and Austin  
{I charge $100 for engagement head shots, and for an additional $50, I can design a simple wedding announcement as well.}
Photobucket Photobucket 

Lyndsie
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Sherlyn
 Photobucket 


Carlie {My stylist friend who does all of the makeovers} Photobucket 


Wendy Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 

Tiffany
 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
 Photobucket

4 comments:

Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly said...

So cute! Good job, Laura & Carlie! I wish I lived closer so I could get in on this action!

Lisa Lou said...

Oh Mercy! Sign me up! Also I totally had a dream the other night that you were pregnant with a little girl. Not that my dreams mean anything but after I read the bit about your trying to get pregnant I thought, well.....just maybe ;) Love you lots. Miss you and let's do lunch soon!

Ready1 said...

That looks so fun! so how do we sign-up?

the Lola Letters said...

Send an email to me at ldugovic@yahoo.com and we will schedule a time!