Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dear Super Bowl,

Sorry we missed you!
We were sort of busy.
Photobucket
Making cupcakes...
Photobucket
And stuffing them in our faces...
Photobucket
And doing super random dances...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And shoving more of them in our faces...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
So, um, sorry about that, Super Bowl. 

We'll DEFINITELY try harder to catch up with ya next year!
...you know, unless we have another impromptu cupcake party...and in THAT case... maybe not. :0/
Photobucket

Xo,
Lola and the Kiddos

3 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Looks TOO fun... Love the Peace, could your family grow any cuter ? Holy smokes my dear friend... I miss you to pieces. xoxo

Hayden and Kelly said...

LOVE IT! We were invited to a super bowl party last night and as we were walking out the door I said to Hayden "who's even playing? I have no idea!" I enjoy super bowl for the great food and friends and I pretend to "watch" the game! Wish I was eating those cupcakes with you!

Carlie said...

LOLOLOL!!! Medicines hands!! "wheres my cupcakes?!" hahaha. Too funny. I loved it. Who cares about the superbowl anyway.... (Oh right, Brett)