Sunday, August 7, 2011

I'm Back. {Maybe.. I mean, I hope I am, but honestly, who knows?}

Photobucket

This picture has nothing to do with anything that I am about to say, but it makes me so happy that I sort of want to bawl every time I see it. Ah, brotherly love, chubby-yummy-nakey-baby love, AND a really pretty bowl sink that I got for an AMAZING deal at Home Depot all rolled into one shot. Does it get any better than that? Methinks that it does not.

Moving on.

Where on earth, {you may ask}have I been for the past two weeks?
{Okay for the record, I don't actually think anyone is technically asking that, BUT I'm going to tell you anyway.}

I have been keeping myself very busy finding all sorts of happy crap, buying it for pennies on the dollar, spray painting it into oblivion, and hanging it in my house. Weeeee!

Yep.
Awesomeness.
I will be posting my new home improvement {and/or merely aesthetic decor projects} over at Housewife on Fire all week this week.  So come by and say hi, yes?

2 comments:

trevandjules said...

Laura! TAKE ME WITH YOU! Ha ha :) I seriously would love to though. Can't wait to see you Friday, friday!

Jeff and Jessie said...

Glad you are back, I was beginning to think I was all alone in the blog world!!! Love your craftiness, wish I had a tiny bit of it!