Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dear Infertility,

I gotta hand it to ya, those five years were rough.
Just awful.
You did one heckuva number on me.
I cried a lot.
I slipped into an abyss of self loathing.
I felt really {and impressively}sorry for myself.
I was sufficiently miserable...

But do you wanna know what I've discovered?
That seven year gap ='s brothers who ACTUALLY like each other!

Photobucket

So, I know I said I hated your guts...
And that I wished you'd die a slow and painful death all alone in a dank and stinky cave somewhere...
But I  think I {sort of} forgive you...

...well, at least a little.

Xo,
Lola

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you will have another in 7 years :) How great would that be?

tinajo said...

Lovely written - and the pic is adorable! :-)

Unknown said...

There is hope for forgiveness for infertility huh? Good to know. *hugs* They are so cute!

Tamar SB said...

My sister and I are 7 years apart and after 7 bumpy years we are the best of friends now!

Josh and Emily said...

Love the picture of your boys together.