Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Today, I am hoping that Kort will always love his little brother as much as he does right now.

8.24
Even when Tennyson assumes the role of the world's most relentless shadow.
Even when Tennyson tattles on him,
Or takes his stuff without asking...
Or breaks his stuff on accident...
Or (if he's anything like us Blackwells) on purpose.
Even when Tennyson colors on his walls,
Hogs the TV,
Or flings food at him from across the table...

It may be a long shot, but a mother can dream...right?


What are you doing today? The ladies at communal global want to know - so link up and share!

9 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Yay, great to see you back on CG!

Kort will make a great big brother to Tennyson. :) That's such a sweet look... just melts your mommy heart, doesn't it?

Unknown said...

He looks so in love with his baby brother. Beautiful.

Barbaloot said...

What a cute picture!

carlotta cisternas said...

Such a sweet photo!

VolleyMom said...

Cool Shot.

Suki said...

So sweet! I totally threw food all over the table, when my brother was teasing me ;) haha. Been there.

Anita Johnson said...

I love this photo! my kids used to look at each other that way at first too. Then there were the years in between, now they have been or will be, the best man in each others weddings. Life is good!

Serline said...

Thanks for dropping by. Good to have you back. I am sure Kort will be a wonderful big brother to Tennyson. I hope you are getting enough rest at night...

LMS said...

I love it that you have joined the ranks who can freely brag about their new baby. BLESSED so BLESSED