Thursday, July 22, 2010

this morning at 8:34 a.m.

kort tip-toes into our bedroom and taps me softly on the shoulder.
Kort: (whispers) mom?
me: (rolls over) yeah?
kort: (still whispering) is it mother's day?
me: no, why?
kort: because i just went into the kitchen and there was a present for you!
me: what is it?
kort: a brand new mop!

(oh joy)

the hubs' response?

"that's right woman! you're already pregnant, so leave your dang shoes off, cook me some breakfast, and go clean something with your new mother's day gift!"

2 comments:

Shannan said...

Hey, I am so glad you commented on mine, because I still had the link to your old blog and was not able to connect. You look so great. We are so dang close to each other in our prego dates. Mine is the 15th of August and I forget if you are before or after me. Isn't it just great to know a miracle is forming in your body. I am so excited, maybe we can secretly have our two married later on in life. Good luck and I love reading your blog.

Mandy said...

:) Ah, the husbands... Aren't they just fabulous? :)