Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What has happened to the daily photo? (you may ask...)


I am 12 weeks pregnant and feeling quite a "good-lot-yay-woo-hoo-this-is-so-awesome" better, and that's what has happened to the daily photo! (Can I get a woot woot?) I'm still nauseous like, all the time, but it is mild and manageable and leaps and bounds ahead of whatever was kicking my booty just a few short days ago! I also feel 100% more energy coursing through my veins as well! Yay!

So, instead of laying in bed all day, trying to think of yet another thing to eat while also trying to "keep in" whatever I had just recently eaten, and ruminating about what my daily photo would be... I was up and at 'em! I cleaned the kitchen, cooked tacos for my boys, made cupcakes with made-from-scratch chocolate cream cheese frosting with Kortland, delivered said cupcakes to a bunch of neighbors, visited with some dear friends for about an hour (whilst delivering said cupcakes), then we had family home evening, reading time with Kort, and the hubs and I snuggled and watched some 30Rock and "the Bachelor" before bed. (BTW, television series "The Bachelor" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE?! Best. show. evah!!! Crazy, insecure chicken-heads with awesome fake hair/fake boobs/fake personalities/fake - insert your favorite fake thing here___________ all competing for the affection of one guy? Meow, could any scenario be written to create a cattier outcome? I think not, but hey, reality television has stepped it up and surprised me before. I am LOVING it and am considering starting a weekly post specifically dedicated to the newest happenings of each episode. Or perhaps a live web cam post or something? I cannot for the life of me stop singing "ON THE WINGS OF LOOOOOVE!" at the top of my lungs, and I really think that my love for music is a joy that should be shared with the world, yes? Love.ing. "The Bachelor." Oh for smut-tv-loving joy!) Yes, ALL of that was included on ONE parenthetical statement. I've warned you about the fact that I am an exreme abuser of parenthetical statements haven't I?

So anyway... I'm BACK baby! The daily photo will, in all likelihood, return tomorrow, but man it's been a few good days.

Meanwhile, while we're waiting on new images, let us feast upon some old ones. How positively edible is my little punkin? I cannot WAIT to get another one here! Yay for babies!


3 comments:

Just SO said...

I haven't had a chance to tell you Congratulations on your new little one growing inside! Glad you are feeling better.

Jen Nelson said...

Yay for babies indeed.

Unknown said...

Your pumpkin is SO delicious : )

Guess what? I just (like last Monday) put our pumpkin in the trash bin. Can you even believe that? I am like the worst mom in the neighborhood when it comes to decorating!