Monday, January 11, 2010

Daily Photo 1.11.10

My cute friend Collette has made a goal to take and post a new photograph every. single. day. I loved this idea, and thus, I am totally biting it. The thing is, what some people are able to say in one sentence, I tend to say in three paragraphs. Thus, it is much the same with photographs. Once I get started, it’s hard for me to stop. So, sometimes (well, maybe sometimes…but maybe not even sometimes) I will just post ONE photograph for the day. Other times, I will post a series of photographs taken that day.

Today was my first day. Last week, my friend Kristen gave me a b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. glider that she has re-covered with a red and cream French Country Toile. (My absolute favorite fabric, like, ever.) She gave it to me for the baby’s nursery. I love it. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile. So, for my first Photo-Project, I thought I would do a still life of my new favorite chair. That way I will always remember it. Come baby puke, spilled orange juice, house fire, you name it… at least I will still have a visual image that makes me smile.

Photobucket

I got one frame into shooting before getting totally photo-bombed!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Got another clear shot.
Woo-hoo!
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was awesome.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Oh well. It seems that real life is once

again better than still life.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

oh fer the love...
when can you guys come up to the cabin again so that I can maul your lovely doggies? yessh, i guess you can come too. we'll have to do it in the spring before I pop. tell kyle. he's invited this time too.

Kristen said...

babe! i'm so glad you love that chair and that you're giving it a good home! :)
hope you're feeling well! xoxo

Unknown said...

So funny! My boys loved seeing pics of your beautiful dogs!

Nishant said...

what a great story. perfect entertainment

Work from home India

imemary said...

I did not know how to pronounce "toile" until I heard you say it out loud.