Wednesday, August 5, 2009

..and the winners are:

For the most entries:
Katie--the amazing one, not your other friend named Katie. She's amazing, too, but not the same Katie as me--
and I am soooo excited! AND this is the reason why. (click it. you know you want to.) I heart her. She is such a super giver, it's only fitting that she should be a receiver every once in awhile as well! Congrats Katie! (Email your mailing address to me mmmkay?)
For the random drawing:
Natasha Ireland!
Natasha just completed all of her courses at The College of Massage Therapy! It was a ton of work and I couldn't be more proud of her! Yaaaay! It turns out that you get some new jewelry to help you celebrate!
And the extra mile prize goes to:
Jenna Marie
Did you read read the 50 awesome/inspirational power quotes she put in on her comments? Too awesome. I loved it! So Jenna gets something for the extra effort.

All of ya'll shoot an email to me at ldugovic@yahoo.com so I can send out your stuff! Thanks to everyone for playing!

And this...
is just because it makes me smile.




Happy Wednesday ya'll!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

seriously, i have been continuously checking your blog to see more of these & I want to eat our children whole. Honestly Laura, from a mother-of-a-girl to a mother-of-a-boy, what in the hell am I supposed to to with this girl? she's gonna be a little overly hot. I might be biased, but she is pretty freaking cute. like I said, arranged marriages never hurt no one. right? Maybe if she knows she's going to marry Kort, she won't put up with any b.s. from the other boys. and he can beat them up for her. (once he starts eating & actually grows) Love you!

Kateenie said...

Yay! All my crazy dedicated effort paid off! I'll wear this jewelry on the first day of school. Yippee Skippy!

Jenna Marie said...

OH mY!!! I won a special prize!! I'm so amazingly excited!!! That was so sweet of you!! :) Thank you so much!! :)