Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've had a lot of fun, but...

I really miss


him


and him


and her


and him




He made this all by himself.
I think it's little snowman face is sooooo darling,
and I love how it looks like the snowman is looking up into the sky.




He brought this home from school, and I thought it was wonderful.
It reads: "This mitten is so big that:"
and then Kort finishes the sentence by saying
"I would give it to a giant."
What a nice boy.



And I just had to share this little gem.

I went to pick up the house keys in Cedar Hills on Friday morning, and Miss Madi came over to Say hello to my mom. It was her3rd Birthday that day and she was very excited. She had gotten up at 6:00 a.m.! Well, she climbed up into bed with her mom (Elaine) and Aunt Nani (my mom) and totally conked out within minutes. I just had to take a picture. Her sweet little hands resting beneath her chin...her perfect little lips... all I can say is



are.you.kidding.me?

1 comment:

Jen Nelson said...

The cutest snowman I have ever seen!

I am so in love with Miss Madi. I can't believe she is 3! What an angel!