Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas...for starters

Kay, so I took about 500 pictures in the last 24 hours, and it's going to take a bit of effort to get them published, so I'm doing it in pieces! First: The new "Jack Trick" that I cannot get enough of!
1...2...3...MONKEY FACE!



Aaaaaah ha ha ha! So great!
This face made me laugh so hard that
Jack started doing it whenever I made
eye contact with him! He knew I got a huge kick out of it,
so he humored me again and again and again. Geez, that kid.


FAMILY JAMMIES
My mom bought us all matching jammies this year.
Yep, we're officially "those people"...whatever that means...

I love how Jack pulled the monkey face ALL NIGHT,
but totally left us hanging when the chips were down! ha ha.
He's like, "Man, you guys look like a bunch of idiots,
but I'm cute as heck, so... it's whatever."


Sorry single ladies,
he's dating Hoolia.
(And I really like her - so back off!)


Awwww, I love these jams!


Wow, Bry... wow.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love the jammies! You all look like a crazy bunch! I love that!

Unknown said...

The jammies are great! I just wonder when you're family's gonna hunt you down after posting these awesome pics! ;)

Jen Nelson said...

I just had to brag that I got to see 'monkey face' in person.
Pictures do not do it justice.

LOVE YOU!

I'm done commenting for the day. Sorry you just got 15 emails from me!

the Lola Letters said...

Ahhh! I know, right? So much better in person!