Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Do:

8:30 - tackle these.

9:15 - babysit nephews
The first thing he said to me when he got out of the car:
"Aunt Lola! I go poop in the toilet and I got some Skittles!"
I love being an aunt.


"No Roo! No kisses!"
*
at 10:20- this
turns into THIS!


11:30




1:00 - pick gaga up from her doctor's appointment.
...but they are running an hour behind schedule.





2:00 - gaga's done!
2:15 - Costco
(the day before Thanksgiving - what are we, nuts?)
2:50 - Apollo Burger
(mmmmm pastrami burger and onion rings...)
3:15 - Smith's
(because we only needed 5 gallons of Mayo instead of the
10 gallons we would have had to buy at Costco)
4:30 - Grandma Headlee's House!
(yaaaay!)

4:31

6:00 - nintendo 64 in the playroom cubby



7:00 - munchkin goes down for the count.
8:00 - gaga and mom get cookin'!


...who's excited for thanksgiving?

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I just read your "Welcome to the website" thing and decided to let you know that I stalk your blog. :)

I found you by accident about a month ago - I was looking for things on Hobble Creek Learning Center and your blog came up. Our boys went there together. I am DarTanion's mom. :)

Anyway, I love your blog. You take AMAZING pictures. And I like your day to day stories. :) I do have my blog on private, but if you want to send me your email, I will invite you to it. :)

My email is: mandysfriends@hotmail.com

Happy Stalking!
:) Mandy

VolleyMom said...

I love your nephews too! I love the picture of a couple boys playing videos then it turns into a whole gaggle of boys. You lure them in don't you, with promises of video games and pink cupcakes? You're awesome. Can you do 100 things at once? I think you can!

Ashley Koz said...

what a fun creative blog, loved it

Kateenie said...

I like your story telling through pictures. Amazing.