Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008








Then we were off to the
This kid has it pretty tough...

yep, pretty tough indeed.
(you never know what you're going to get
with Aunt Kathy's crew of world travelers...)
5:30 a.m. shopping spree?
I'll pass, thanks - but you guys go get 'em!

Jack just needed a little quiet time,
so his dad took him out on the back deck to chill for a bit.
I LOVE the
pot belly and tight little jammie legs!
honestly, does it get any better than that?

a group of hoodlums took over the basement.

hot*blonde*smart*sweet*down to earth*
etc*etc*etc
During this holiday season, I am especially thankful for the
kind,
sensitive,
INTELLIGENT
and above all,
devastatingly handsome
men in my life.
brother.
brother.
...
and where (you might ask) was Kortland this entire time?
In the nintendo cubby.
For like, FOUR HOURS.
It was Thanksgiving...so I let it slide.
***
Kortlandism of Thanksgiving:
Dad: (feeding Kort a plate of food) K, buddy, take another bite.
Kortland: Dad, I'm too full. Now I just want some Egg Nog.
Dad: If you're too full to eat your dinner, then you're too full to drink some Egg Nog.
Kortland: No I'm not, there's room in my tummy for Egg Nog.
Dad: Sorry buddy, I'm a smart dad, and I know what you're trying to do.
Kortland: Oh yeah? Then what's zero minus zero?
Kyle: Um. Zero.
Kortland: Nuh-uh!
Kyle: Then what is it?
Kortland: None!
***
Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Carlie Michelle said...

That little boy of yours is one on the cutest I have ever seen!! We should get together soon. I adore your cute self!!

Great post!

Kristen said...

LOLOL! i love this kid! he truly is brilliant i say! Happy Thanksgiving sweet girl! Love the jams! You're hot!

Heather said...

Awesome Thanksgiving pictures! Keep up the great work.

Jen Nelson said...

Yay for Turkey day! So bummed we weren't all together! I am dreaming of a big get together next year in the lovely Marysvale elementary!

Is picturing us both holding babies asking for too much? Nah, I didn't think so either!

Muah!