Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Baby

We would like to introduce everyone to

Bella *ROO* Dugovic

I have been wanting to get a dog for some time now, but the waiting ended when I saw this beautiful little girl on a local shelter's website. She is a Border Collie/Black Lab MIX (Which is exactly what I wanted) and she is cute as can be! We knew we needed a dog who would be loving and tolerant with kids, and she is definitely that. We love her so much already, it's almost hard to believe we didn't know her 8 hours ago! This is the picture that we found online! She is so deeeelicious! I just love her perky ears, bright eyes, and playful posturing! Right when I saw her, I knew she was supposed to be part of our family. We are looking forward to years and years of fun with our new girl!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! Love the new addition to your family! =) She's very purdy! Is Kortland so excited? She's gonna have a great home with lots of love and lots of room to run around in in that back yard of yours!

Josh and Emily said...

So fun to have a dog! We love ours. She is the best. I also love all of your pictures from your vacations. No wonder you dropped off the face of the earth (which you have by the way!) I am glad that you guys had so much fun. Sad about "lamo-land" I thought our kids would love that when we went back to California. glad to be warned! We are getting together soon!

Ashley said...

What a fun dog, that is going to be so fun, enjoy. I love the name.

Natasha Ireland said...

Yeah congrats on the family addition. And way to go getting her at the shelter(I dunno if you saw the dog episode on Oprah) You always do things the RIGHT way