Monday, August 22, 2011

Dear Bubbuh,

I'm Sorry.
Photobucket
I didn't want to do it, but you keep on licking your owee.
Photobucket
I don't know if it's residual trauma from all of those flipping fourth and twenty-fourth fireworks...or if it's stress from all of these random thunderstorms...but you have got. to. stop. licking. your. owee!!!!
Photobucket
Oh no. No, no, no.  Don't you give me that face,Mr.
Photobucket
You have only yourself to blame.
Photobucket
Xoxo,
Mom

{P.s. Sorry about the eye goobers. How embarrassing.}

5 comments:

Jillian said...

The cone of shame! I do not like the cone of shame!

Tezzie said...

awwwww...poor Bubbuh! Those eyes...!

Jillian - hahaha!! The cone of shame...love that movie! :D

Krisling said...

dangit, Jillian beat me to it! Oh the cone of shame, it is a sad sad fate for a poor woeful doggy to behold.

tinajo said...

Awww - poor doggy! My cat had one on her once, darn it how she hated us! :-D

I really mean it; she kept staring at us in ways that made me think I´d wake up with her sitting on my chest, ready to scratch my eyes out..! But she didn´t... yet... :-D

4 Lettre Words said...

That is the sweetest and saddest thing I've ever seen. XO!