* My hair has a funny lump in it, and no, it's not a "mini bump-it," I swear.
* My pregnant happy dance is nothing short of amazing/awesome/gangly/goofy/spectacular...right? ...ri-ght?
* My voice is high pitched and annoying when I'm excited...and that's okay...I guess.
* It's a lame camera angle because you can't see my cute mother-in-law all the way in the back who is bawling her eyes out.
Blackwell Baby Surprise:
* You can't see my hair in this one, and that is really nice.
* My mom seriously can't believe it.
* Kortland is REALLY bummed (at first) that his last present was a t-shirt. If you want to be really mean to that kid, the best thing you can do is wrap new clothes (or jammies) and give them to him as a present. You might as well wrap up air and give it to him as a present. It would be just as cruel.
* Kortland looks shocked, and almost disappointed in the video, however, he was just completely shocked. When the news actually sank in, he cried, (yes, cried) and pulled me into the back bedroom and said "Can I feel your tummy?" And we all sat there together and cried and Kort said: "I can't believe I'm going to be a big brother!" about 23 times in 2 minutes. Then he ran all over the neighborhood wearing his shirt and telling anyone who would listen. He continues to say he can't believe it, and put his hand on my tummy ALL DAY LONG.
* I have never seen my dad like that. It is something I will never forget.
* I have never been hugged by my brother Trevor like that. It is also something that I will never forget.
* I turned the camera off way too soon. I should have handed it off to Kyle and left it running... but that's okay. I'll never forget any of it anyway.
8 ½ weeks along
(yeah yeah, it’s early, I know.)
Positive pregnancy test: Dec 1
Due Date: 8.8.10