Thursday, November 12, 2009

Evidence that Liza the Cat has gone to a better place:

Piles of treats and bath salts on my kitchen counter. Here was one of my favorites fron my friend Stacey. This retro envelope of bath salts from Hip and Humble made me smile. It's just so, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me. No really, ME! I loved the card too. So simple. So true. I also loved getting visits many dear friends, who came bearing gifts of home-made gingersnap cookies, and peanut M&Ms and chocolate for days and days...

No cat dish next to the sink in our Master Bathroom.

No tiny paw prints on the toilet seat.

Empty Kleenex boxes...like, 3 of them.

Empty window sills.
happy dogs in my bed.

Lola, still in her jammies at 3:00 p.m.
No sand paper tongue licking my ankles when I get out of the shower. (not pictured;)