Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Breakfast

The other day I was raving about how much I loved the flavor of Pecans, and then my friend mentioned that she really liked to chopped them up and stir them into warm maple syrup for her pancakes... I thought this was the greatest idea I had heard in a very, veeerrrry long time...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Pictured: Protein Pancakes, topped with creamy peanut butter, and maple syrup w/ chopped pecans).

and indeed, it was.


I've been thinking. There are more than enough healthy/vegan/vegetarian/low-fat/low-carb/cookbooks out there. I think I should make a naughty cookbook chalk full of recipes for chocolate pancakes, creamy pastas, seven different kinds of mac n' cheese, peanut butter frosting on devil's food cupcakes, and mini molten lava cakes. What do you think? Would you buy it? ;)

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, my! These look amazing!

C Stevens said...

Oh My, would I buy it! well...I might not buy a cook book - you might catch me licking the cover though.