Friday, September 11, 2009

more lovelies that I love...

these lovelies (can you read that? ...it says lovelies) will also be enjoying several years on my dining room wall... as for the "big reveal," I have decided to re-paint my entire main floor (yes, Kyle may actually leave me...) I can't hang any frames up until the walls are re-painted, and I am re-finishing/upholstering a really fabulous "new" dining room table and I will post a photo in about a month with new paint, drapes, table, chairs, pictures...etc! I am so excited! Yay for people who throw away (aka sell for really cheap) junk that I just so happen to LOVE.

I'm really, really, really happy that I married Kyle, but when I look at Kort...and those beautiful blue eyes, and those amazing eyebrows, and those cute little pouty lips... I am really really really-er glad that I married Kyle!

No comments: