Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day Monday Morning

President's Day Monday Morning.
On President's Day Monday Morning,
my cousin Jen is something of a domestic goddess.
On President's Day Monday Morning,
Paradise Bakery and cafe is something of a little devil on my shoulder.
"Why, is that moist, fluffy oatmeal set atop a freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookie, freckled with fruity goodness, and drizzled with just the right touch of maple syrup?" (You may ask.)
Why yes. (I might answer.)
Did you eat the whole thing? (you may follow up.)
Why, yes. Yes I did. (I will answer...even though we both know that it's none of your business.)
On President's Day Monday Morning,
I'm something of a little piggy.
oh well.
5:20 a.m. on "not so special" Tuesday Morning- here I come.
Let's pretend that President's Day Monday Morning never happened, mmmkay?

1 comment:

Kristina P. said...

I have never been there for breakfast, but everytime I go there I think that their breakfast menu looks delicious!