Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photo Tag from Ashley and my "thankfuls" for the 16th.



K, so I'm suppose to post the 4th photo in the 4th folder of my photo library, and here it is! Ha ha! I'm quite pleased with the randomness of the outcome! This is me, Nancy, and our niece Jordan at "The Welk" in California. We were headed in to see the Welk's amazing theatre production of "The King and I" when Nancy decided to get a little fresh with good ol' Lawrence. I'm really tired, so here are my thankfuls for the day also.

I'm thankful...

1...for amazing in-laws who take us on an absolutely fantastic vacation every summer. We always create such wonderful memories and I enjoy them so much. I'm very blessed to have such loving, and generous in-laws. (And by "loving" - I do not mean huggy, or affectionate...that's just so not how they roll!) I had to add that disclaimer cause Nancy would have called BS on me if I hadn't! ha ha! They are off the charts loving, but not in the ways you would expect.

2...For a hilarious, fun sis-in-law who likes to mack with card board stand ups of old men. Oh, and who is willing to spend 2 hours photographing me, Kyle, Kortland (the picture-taking-turd of the century) and our two stinkin crazy dogs for our Christmas card this year. It was NOT pretty, but she was a trooper and didn't complain once!

3...a husband that just offered to rub my tense, tired back... right now... BYE!

2 comments:

things we love... said...

Laura!!! Hey It is Mel Thomas, uh well Stoker, but you get it.... I found your blog on Kellys. Your little boy is so cute!!! I can't believe how old he is, I remember when you were pregnant!! My blog is private, but my email is melstoker@msn.com, If you email me I would love to send you a invite!!!

VolleyMom said...

I was blog worthy!!! woooo hoooo that would be on my "thankfuls, if I had a list. I am thankful to be blog worthy of the best blogger in the world!!!!